CSI can help you with your risk assessments. Fire risk assessments are a legal requirement for all UK businesses and organisations employing five or more people. The basic requirement is that each organisation must identify and nominate an individual as the 'responsible person'. The responsible person then has to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to eliminate the risk of fire on the premises by going through the following steps:
- Identifying the potential hazards of the workplace
- Deciding who (employees and visitors) might be at risk from any fire or during escape from the premises
- Evaluate the risks arising from hazards and decide whether existing precautions are adequate or more should be done to negate the hazards or manage the risks
- Record the findings and details of action taken
- Review the risk assessment and revise as and when necessary.
Fire TrainingUK Fire Legislation requires all employers to ensure that employees are provided with adequate fire safety training. Fire safety training is a legal requirement.
CSI will help you meet this obligation by providing a comprehensive range of fire safety training courses. These include Fire Extinguisher Use Training and Fire Warden/Marshal Training courses. All courses can be tailor-made to your specific company requirements. Duration of the courses could be between 1 ½ to 3 ½ hours and all participants will receive a Certificate of Competence upon completion.
All courses are run by our highly experienced and qualified instructors.